LUXURY VINYL INSTALLATION IN GREATER KANSAS CITY
At Flooring and More, our professional luxury vinyl installers are experts at efficiently installing your favorite options. We confidently stand behind our work, guaranteeing exceptional customer service, on-time delivery, and outstanding workmanship on every installation.
Before Luxury Vinyl Installation
Prior to your luxury vinyl installation with Flooring and More, you can expect the following:
- A member of our team will walk you through the entire installation process, answering any questions that you might have about the timetable and what to expect.
- You will discuss subflooring removal and waste management with your crew.
- Please ensure that children and pets are not present during installation day.
- Complete any painting that might need to be done.
- Ensure that someone 18 or older will be present on installation day.
- Remove any furniture or fragile items from the room in question.
When the team at Flooring and More installs your vinyl floors, here is the general process you can expect:
- Your subflooring may need to be prepared.
- Depending on whether you're opting for LVT (luxury vinyl tile) or LVP (luxury vinyl plank), your installation method may vary.
- For both LVT and LVP, there is a floating, click-and-lock installation method that is done without adhesives and can sometimes be done over your existing flooring and a glue-down installation method.
- The crew will take care of transitions and work around various objects.
- When finished, we will clean up and assess our work.