CARPET INSTALLATION IN GREATER KANSAS CITY
At Flooring and More, our professional carpet installers are experts at installing residential and commercial carpet. We confidently stand behind our work, guaranteeing exceptional customer service, on-time delivery, and outstanding workmanship on every installation.
Before Carpet Installation
Prior to your carpet installation with Flooring and More, you can expect:
- A member of our team will walk you through the entire installation process, answering any questions that you might have about time table and what to expect.
- You will discuss subflooring removal and waste management with your crew.
- Please ensure that children and pets are not present during installation day.
- Complete any painting that might need to be done.
- Ensure that someone 18 or older will be present on installation day.
- Remove any furniture or fragile items from the room in question.
During your carpet installation with Flooring and More, here's is what you should expect:
- Subfloor preparation may or may not be completed.
- Your team may need to remove doors, depending on the room(s) in question.
- The underpad will be laid.
- The next step will involve the crew matching up the carpet seams.
- And then, finally, stretching and attaching the carpet to the floor.
- Then we will begin to clean up and assess our work.
After we complete your carpet installation, you can expect the following:
- We will complete a final walkthrough where you can ask any questions that you might have.
- You should run a fan to remove any installation-related smells.
- Allow your floors and the materials to settle before walking across your carpet.
- Stay in touch with our team with any questions about your carpet flooring.